Monday 13 April 2009

13/4/09

Right, well, today?
I didn't do much, tbh. I basically translated 8/10th of my Spanish oral....twas a'ight.
Urm, & I read Brighton Rock;
about some seventeen year old gangster in Brighton who's being followed by a fat alcoholic hooker. Could it get much better? I think not.

Anyway, i've no inspiration at all to write anything meaningful, atm. So read on through mindless crap, if you any cause to read at all.

1) I'm scared i'm going to fail my AS'.
2) I'm scared that one of my best friends might leave me.
3) I listen to the song "Tire Swing" far too much.

Also, I might start doing one of those "picture&anotation" things every day, so everyday there's a new one...till I eventually run out of feelings...which I think will be soon.

Furthmore, if you think I should talk about a certain topic...tell me...i'm a pretty free & open person, & i'll discuss anything you ask me about, you know? So, yeah, take care people;

Peace, Love & all that lies in between.

Lukee,xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment