Monday 13 April 2009

I took your polaroid down in my room.

I lied, I'm feeling quite a lot atm.

I sometimes wish I'd never met you, never seen your eyes glow, seen your hair wave in the wind, felt the warmth of your seldom arms wrap around me; keeping me safe. & I don't even know why there's an "us". I wish that, just once you'd smile at me, & mean it, just the once, to let me know you see me, too, & not just the tenfold million people around us. I can't even look at the sky and see the clouds & the sun gleaming down, without thinking of you & the way your eyes did the same; they shone brighter than the stars that lit our skies.

I went out, into the forest, into the sea and into the depths of all my thoughts, and found no trace of you left. No footprint in the sand, or handprint on my heart. Not even the flickering song that was once "ours". That being if we ever really were a thing, I'd like to say I miss you; which I do.

Maybe you should miss me once in a while, too?

Once forever yours,
Lucas, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment